RE: Revised draft of CBD

Hmm. I didn't intend it to be limited in that way. I did mean
arbitrary resource. I'm trying to say that in the context of
semantic web statements, URIs are vocabulary terms used to denote
arbitrary resources.

So how about this:
What is the minimum, denotative content that can be returned by
a WWW processes in response to a URI that is also used as a name in
some semantic web statement to denote an arbitrary resource.

Also, there is a redundancy in the phrase "most valuable,
denotative". Denotative *is* the value. However "denotative"
is needed or else the minimum could be none. In fact, for the
same reason, I think it is also needed in the name. How about
"Bounded Denotative Descriptions"? Except that I have included
some representations, such as Web Proper Names. Since descriptions
are a type (textual) of representations, the best may be "Bounded
Denotative Representations".

John