Re: RDF Graph

Hi,

thanks to all the replies and clarifications on this issue. They
are helping a lot.

Frank Manola wrote:

> There is a vast literature on
> the complexity that has resulted from allowing duplicate rows into
> relational databases and query languages (think about defining the
> results of a COUNT function, for example).  Please let's not go there in
> RDF!

Yes, exactly. "Making the same statement twice doesn't make it more
true" :o)

Actually, I had expected that the position of the RDF spec
was crystal clear on this (given the degree of formalism applied in
other corners of the specs collection).

Anyhow, thanks a lot.

Jan

--