Re: Atom and RDF

I guess defining a RDF model that unambiguously maps to the atomXML
model should be feasible, wasn't Sean B. Palmer been working on this?

So why not regard AtomXML as a special serialization of RDF using
Atom-Vocabulary (whith other conditions, like that there is exactly one
resource in the model which is not an object of statement, that this
resource is of type X, etc.)? (Kind of what vcard is for vcard-rdf).

Cheers,
reto