Re: Versioning

If you look at owl:version you should get some ideas. The question is, as you
note, about modelling things. So if you say that the URI is in version 1 and
version 2 of an ontology, and then note that version 1 of the ontology is not
curated and version 2 is, your merge comes out ok.

Or you can say

<Foo rdf:ID="myFoo">
  <hasVersion>
    <Version>
      <number rdf:value="1"/>
      <curatedP rdf:value="no"/>
    </Version>
  </hasVersion>
  <hasVersion>
    <Version>
      <number rdf:value="2"/>
      <curatedP rdf:value="yes"/>
    </Version>
  </hasVersion>
</Foo>
Dan Connolly wrote about this in the ESW Wiki, calling it
Interpretation Properties - http://esw.w3.org/topic/InterpretationProperties
- although a big chunk of what he was trying to do could happily be done with
rdf datatypes instead.

Cheers

Chaals