AW: uml to rdf converter

Hi,

I have done it, but without any tool. I had understood some UML-Models
at first, then I wrote appropriated RDF-Model. I think, there isn't any
tool, which creates respective RDF models from UML model. Additional,
Enterprise Architekt has got a feature, which generates XML from UML
model. The UML-Tool can also generate xsd from static UML model like
Class Model.

freundliche Gruesse / best regards
Dipl.-Ing. Kianoush Eshaghi     T +43 1 74040-652
METADAT - The Architect for Knowledge Networks