Re: Semantic E-mail

Laurian,
I would suggest using sameAs or equivalentProperty, if the semantics
are equivalent (as may well be the case for, e.g. messageIDs).
Similarly, use subPropertyOf if that's the actual case (as you suggest
for DC identifier).

You can do this for as many ontologies as you like to build mappings.

I don't think seeAlso is really intended for this... anyone? I was
under the impression that it referred to another document containing
further description of a resource (though I may be wrong!).

-Richard