Re: RDF Editing software

Try RDFEdt:

http://www.jan-winkler.de/dev/e_rdfe.htm

thom burris
tburris@us.ibm.com

                      Charles
                      McCathieNevile              To:       Jeroen Budts <jeroen@lightyear.be>
                      <charles@w3.org>            cc:       www-rdf-interest@w3.org
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  Re: RDF Editing software
                      www-rdf-interest-req
                      uest@w3.org

                      01/16/2004 02:16 AM

Hi,

I use RDF author (only available in a useful version for Macintosh). It's a
bit like IsaViz but I find it simpler.

I also use Xforms to generate RDF. I think this approach has a lot of
value.
Although I haven't got as far as a generic editor that can import a schema
yet (and don't expect to on my own), shameless copying of stuff from
TreeHugger might be what is required...

In general I find it is easier to have tool for specific kinds of RDF, that
are reasonably easy to extend. Xforms is easy enough to change the source
for, but that's a step away from it being nice for "plain users" who don't
want to learn to program just so they can write stuff down.

Cheers

Chaals

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Jeroen Budts wrote:

Charles McCathieNevile  http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  tel: +61 409 134
136
SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe         fax(france): +33 4 92 38 78
22