Re: named graphs

Chris Bizer writes:

 > The current status quo of the trix work is described in
 > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Apr/att-0081/PID-FAFPGYHS-1081860211.pdf

Wow! I'm glad I asked the question or I wouldn't have seen this - just
what I was looking for.

Many thanks,

Phil

P.S. For anybody who hasn't seen this yet: It covers named graph
semantics, syntaxes, and querying, and then goes on to offer
mechanisms and approaches for effective semantic web publishing -
trust, signatures, documenting intent and a strategy for consuming
information and deciding what to accept. I'd urge anybody with an
interest in the semantic web to read it.