RE: Announcement: The "info" URI Scheme

Hi Jeremy:

Thanks for your interest in the "info" proposal. As to your specific
comments:

1. Please send feedback to myself (t.hammond@elsevier.com).

2. We hadn't considered the ISO registries, but they would make excellent
candidates should ISO wish to register them. Particularly pertinent in view
of the latest news posted today:

	ISO reaffirms free-of-charge use of its country, currency and
language codes

	http://www.iso.org/iso/en/commcentre/pressreleases/2003/Ref871.html

3. We note your comments about IRI and will investigate.

Regards,
Tony