Re: [CWM] Question about notation, restoring trees out of triples

I tried to do something vaguely similar a while ago, which seemed to
require recursively-defined rules.  Unfortunately, CWM choked on these, and
I came to the conclusion that what I wanted to do was not possible using
CWM, though it's possible that things have changed since, so I've now gone
off on a very different tack.

Some notes of my experiments are here:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/SWAD-E/Intro.html#CwmRulesExperiments

#g