RE: literals and XMLLiterals

Yes, but only if the 'XML Content' in the latter case is canonicalized
in exactly the same way as the RDF parser will do so for the first
case. I.e., you can specify XML literals using rdf:datatype, but the
burden is on you to ensure that the lexical form is canonicalized
properly. If you use parseType="Literal", the RDF parser takes care
of that complexity for you.

Cheers,

Patrick