RDF Cookbook Re: Using RDF in XML documents

Which makes me thing about education.

Le mardi, 2 sep 2003, à 08:53 America/Montreal, Charles McCathieNevile
a écrit :
> The RDF schema isn't really related to the XML bit - it describes how
> the
> terms in the RDF vocabulary relate to each other, and potentially to
> other
> RDF vocabularies.
>

>> However, after scanning the web I came across numerous articles
>> relating to RDF at which point I decided to add the document metadata
>> using RDF statements, but I am unsure how to include this in the XML
>> files. Do I just replace the <DocumentProperties> element with the
>> <RDF> element as the first child of the root-element? i.e.

Do we have materials explaining how to deal with simple things like
that?
And if not should we do it ala Perl/Python/XSLT Cookbook.

An RDF Cookbook could be very practical.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***