Re: labeling implications

--- Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org> wrote:
> Do you want to label the rules, or the inferences which are made
> using those
> rules?
I want to label the rules.

Later on I would like to also determine what are the implications of
these rules, or the prerequisites automatically by writing other rules
that operate on these rules.

Well, danc had helped me out the basic syntax on the rdfig chat.

but I have even more questions now  :)

Here is an example :
######################
{
{
	?decl :linenumber "0" .  # decl has a zero line number
}
=>
{
	?decl a :built-in-declaration.  # so we know it is built-in
}
}
= :built-ins-have-zero-line-numbers;
	rdf:comment "a built-in has a zero line number";
	:requires :linenumber;
	a :rule.

and the filter :

{?premis => ?antecedent}=>{?antecedent a :funky.}.

I want to query out  "{?decl a :built-in-declaration. }"
or be able to write "meta-logical" statement.
any ideas?

> In EARL - http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10 - we provided a mode property,
> which
> could be manual, automatic, or heuristic, for describing the results
> of
> tests. The idea behind a heuristic result is that it is one derived
> from
> something else, rather than directly tested. It isn't completely
> developed,
> but the goal was that one could say (explicitly) what was used to
> derive the
> inference.

Earl looks interesting, and I will read up on it some more.
Thanks,
mike

=====