Re: labeling implications

Do you want to label the rules, or the inferences which are made using those
rules?

In EARL - http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10 - we provided a mode property, which
could be manual, automatic, or heuristic, for describing the results of
tests. The idea behind a heuristic result is that it is one derived from
something else, rather than directly tested. It isn't completely developed,
but the goal was that one could say (explicitly) what was used to derive the
inference.

This sounds similar, but it could be because I have misunderstood
something...

cheers

Chaals