Re: RDF validator error

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 11:43:58AM -0400, Frank Manola wrote:
> Perhaps option A could be improved by making the dummy URI that is
> generated be more explicit in describing itself:  like
> "http://example.generatedRelativeToTheLocationOfThisPage.org"
>
> --Frank

The current one may be acceptable in this regard as it generates ones like
  http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/run/1062074071150#fragmentHere
where the run number is unique each time (unless two requests come in in
the same milisecond).

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
cell:   +1.857.222.5741

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.