Re: RDF query and Rules - my two cents

Danny Ayers wrote:

[not xposted to rdf-rules]

> I haven't fully digested your arguments yet, but would be grateful if you
> could answer one quick question: can't the functionality of MGET be achieved
> just using mimetypes?

The problem with mimetypes is what mimetype do you use for a
description that mixes and matches semantics over and above RDF's?
Mark Baker has suggested there may be an issue here, and I'm
inclined to agree with him. Note this is not specific to Patrick's
proposal, just a rationale for not depending exclusively on mimetypes.

Bill de hÓra