Re: RDFS URI

This is not related to RDF but to Web Server configuration. When you are
making a reguest for itcode-projectteam.rdf, the web server looks for
that file and serves it to you. But when you make a request for
itcode-projectteam, the server cannot find that file so you get a 404
(Not Found).

I like using Apache Cocoon for related reasons...

Manos