Re: RDFIG chats in ntriples

--- Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:
> > BTW: the search is broken :
> > http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/search/
> > Warning: Sablotron error on line none: cannot open file
> > '/home/rdfig/share/xslt/year_html.xsl' in
> > /home/rdfig/public_html/style.php on line 39
> > Sorry, an error occurred while transforming this page. ;Error:
> cannot
> > open file '/home/rdfig/share/xslt/year_html.xsl' (4).
>
> I've just fixed that.  The search itself worked fine, just the web
> page with the search form with all options was broken.
>
> > Also this is out of date:
> > http://www.w3.org/RDF/Interest/#irc
> > IRC Connection details for #RDFIG:
> >
> > should read :
> >     * server: irc.freenode.net, port 6667, channel #rdfig
> >      irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/rdfig
>
> BTW, I've already updated that on the chat logs and rdfig chump
> page too.

thanks!
I will look into setting up a daily snapshot of the rdf logs in the
next months. At least to keep a weeks worth of rdf and rotate it should
be fine.

to be honest, i think the best would be to push/mirror them onto a
server that does not have this restriction of robots, i dont understand
why it works at home but not at work. (to be honest, i dont understand
this error message at all)

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont