Re: ANN: Enhancing Data Interoperability with Ontologies,Canonical Forms, and Include Files

Hi Adrian,

I believe that you are objecting to the OWL notation.  Yes, it is a bit
verbose.  Nothing I can do about that.  Your notation is very nice and
clean, but not standard.  Best stick with standards, aye?  /Roger