Re: how to plug RDF datastore with my server?

Erica Meena wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i am a Masters student working  on a demo related to distributed
> environment, i  donn know much about RDF so consider this demo as my
> first step in learning more about RDF.   To be specific ,  in my demo i
> have created 3 dataservers containing XML documents and a query server
> to query the dataservers.. I want to plug RDF datastores with my
> dataservers. How can i do it? the language that i am using is Java.
> It will be of great help if anybody guides me , how to proceed in the
> right direction.

Hi Erice,

You could consider to install an RDF-datastore like Sesame[1] and query
it using an RDF-specific query language, but that's the easy part. The
hardest part of the work, I think, will be the integration of the
graph-like or table-like query results with the tree-like XML data. One
option would be to transform the query results from the RDF-datastore to
an XML-format. Whether this is a good option depends on the type of
application that you have in mind, I guess.

Regards,

Arjohn

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/sesame/

--