Re: RDF editor tools?

And yes, there are some free tools (listed in the guide) with graphic
interfaces, such as RDFAuthor, or IsaViz.

They are designed for very generic RDF editing - there are also tools with
very specific purposes, such as Jim Ley's image annotation tools, which have
custom built interfaces for creating one kind of document.

cheers

Charles