Re: RE: why query languages and RDF data have syntaxes?

Dear Seaborne, Andy,
 Dan is right.
 But the point is, as you said, this is a paradigm being liked by programmers.
This fact makes me doubt whether it is suitful for common users. As to Dan's words, the common users are more likely to use more abstract syntaxes building upon the Sql-like query languages, but is it better to insert a programmers' query language  between
the data and the end-users' query language?

======= 2002-11-29 09:30:00 =======

Best regards,

Jeff Zhang
jeffzhang726@yahoo.com.cn