(unknown charset) Re: Newsgroups for newbies

Hi Tony

Are you comfortable using IRC (e.g. http://www.irchelp.org/)? If so,
there's a RDF interest group channel where you can ask questions (see
http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/). I am personally very interested in seeing
questions about potential applications on this list too
(archives: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/).

cheers,

Libby