Re: KR and RDF Redux

I got excited & sent out that last email too fast.
Of course, I should have included relation.
The reason I momentarily forgot about relations is that KR
uses "has" for adjective/adverb properties, but not for relation properties.

Property, in my mind, includes such things as
color
sex
slowly
is in front of
is the father of
is the species of
is the genus of
is an individual of

By the way, these are all binary relations which can be expressed as "triples".
KR supports user-defined, n-ary relations.

KR has a special format for actions -- which involve property changes.
KR has questions (true-false + form-based searches)
KR has commands -- predefined & user defined
KR has variables -- used for loops & quantification (but quantification logic is not implemented) & knowledge processing options & anything else you want to use a variable for
KR has if-then-else-fi
KR has user-defined methods

And, how could I leave this for last?
KR has context
KR has definitions
KR has hierarchies & lattices
KR has enumerations, bags, sets, lists, sequences

I probably left something out.  But you get the idea: KR has POWER!
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart list of proposition