Re: [On topic but unimportant] WOL/OWL

Jon Hanna wrote:

> Actually, on the subject of OWL is the fact that the acronym for "Web
> Ontology Language" is OWL a Winnie-the-Pooh reference?

I can't help thinking these lines are appropriate...

                                           On Monday, when the sun is
hot

                                                I wonder to myself a
lot:

                                              "Now is it true, or is it
not,"

                                      "That what is which and which is
what?"

                                        On Tuesday, when it hails and
snows,

                                         The feeling on me grows and
grows

                                              That hardly anybody knows

                                         If those are these or these are
those.

                                        On Wednesday, when the sky is
blue,

                                             And I have nothing else to
do,

                                             I sometimes wonder if it's
true

                                          That who is what and what is
who.

                                         On Thursday, when it starts to
freeze

                                         And hoar-frost twinkles on the
trees,

                                               How very readily one sees

                                     That these are whose--but whose are
these?

                                                      On Friday----

(Lines Written by a Bear of Very Little Brain from Winnie-the-Pooh)

8-)

--
/d{def}def/u{dup}d[0 -185 u 0 300 u]concat/q 5e-3 d/m{mul}d/z{A u m B u
m}d/r{rlineto}d/X -2 q 1{d/Y -2 q 2{d/A 0 d/B 0 d 64 -1 1{/f exch d/B