Re: Contexts (not again!)

Let's just back up a few steps here, and focus on the central ideas.

1. re context:
If we focus attention on a particular statement, the context for that statement is a list of statements which came before it, which define the concepts in the statement, and supply the background needed to understand the statement.

2.  re my KR language
a. At the instance level, a KR (property) statement is just an English-like version of a triple, e.g.
    Dick has sex = male
The "=" is a delimiter which separates the property name from the property value.
Also, KR allows lists every where it makes sense, e.g.
    Dick, Bob has sex=male
    Sue has sex=female, weight=110
    the KR tutorial document has topic=[meaning of context, practical examples]
b. At the concept level, KR specifies the (sub)domain and range of a property
    domain has property = range
For example
    person has sex = [male, female]
    animal has sex = [male, female]
    Class has complementOf = Class
c. KR has several other kinds of statements, e.g.
definition: man is animal with rational
action: John do walk to town done
identity (alias): existent is Thing
subconcept: person isa animal
                   subPropertyOf isa TransitiveProperty
d. KR has questions, commands, assignments, conditionals, iterations,
methods (user defined commands), ...
Dick McCullough
knowledge := man do identify od existent done
knowledge haspart list of proposition