Re: RDF WG Charter problems

In a message dated 11/12/2002 11:37:50 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
MDaconta@aol.com writes:

> A recent interesting discussion (between Paul Prescod and
> Tim Bray) on the TAG list again surfaced the problems with the
> RDF/XML syntax and offered both possible solutions and another
> pitch for a simple, XML-version of N3.

I did not fully characterize that conversation.  Dave Beckett has also
been participating and seeking to resolve the issues within the
bounds of the current charter.  I apologize for not acknowledging the
difficult work being done by the current working group.

My previous email's main purpose was to understand why it
seems that the current RDF charter restricts addressing some of
these issues and why it cannot be changed.  Or if that is not possible,
an idea whether there is a timetable for the current charter ending
and new work to begin?

Thanks,

- Mike
Michael C. Daconta