RE: New WD's published

Just in time for the weekend ;-)

One thing I've noticed so far - the SVG images in the Primer are a little
errm, left-field, e.g.

<ellipse cx="-451" cy="188" ...

- not visible with IE6 + ASV3 without zooming out.

It's great to see the SVG in there though - there are things to be said
about the availability of tools (for RDF, SVG) and eating dogfood in
relation to this, but you know what I mean and I can't be bothered ;-) (it
is midnight)

Cheers,
Danny.

---