Re: Q to implementers: Resource identifiers - XML Namesand/or(concatenated) URIs? (was RE: rdfs.isDefinedBy...)

"Thomas B. Passin" wrote:

> But what about embedding rdf into web pages so that it will not display?
> Don't we still want an attributes-only format for that?

Rather than attributes-only formats, and other such work-arounds, what
would be the problem with asking the HTML (or XHTML) folks to add a
single tag that meant "the contents of this element are here for reasons
that are none of your business, and aren't meant to be displayed".  I
doubt if RDF is the only candidate for using such a tag.

--Frank