Re: N3 and N-Triples (was: RDF in HTML: Approaches)

From: "Michael Kifer" <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>

>     MK> NTriples can be naturally encoded in XML and exchanged.
>     SR> Is that actually true?   How?
</object> </triple>

> An attribute in subject/object can tell whether the content is a literal,
> uriref, or a blank node.
> Cross-referencing blank nodes presents some small problem, which can be
> fixed in a number of ways.
> But, as I said before, a better syntax would be to use F-logic, which is
> not that far from the triples, but is cleaner. (Reification and blank
nodes
> are easier to represent.)

Ok, now I know what you meant ... but incidentally that is not N-Triples
.... for the record, below are some references to N-Triples, which to my
knowledg cannot be 'naturally encoded in XML' unless you do something like
ParseType='literal' but then just about anything could be 'naturally encoded
in XML'.

Seth Russell

language: Semenglish

N-Triples