RE: Explicit Disambiguation Via RDF bNodes, more Process

 Since I am a concerned and civic person, I take approach "d".

 I could take two assertions:

http://www.microsoft.com/ isOwnedBy x
x hadIncome lots

Since I know that the *object* of the first assertion is the same
"thing" as the *subject* of the second assertion, it really doesn't
matter what URI they have, so long as it is identical and unique
(in other words, an anonymous node in N3 or RDF).

I don't understand. What _is_ 'x'? Is it a bnode, a uriref? It
matters; for example you can't just merge two bnodes together,
merging [1] from the RDF MT:

[[[
Notice that unlabeled nodes are not identified with other nodes in
a merge, and indeed this reflects a basic principle of RDF graph
inference: in contrast to urirefs, which have a global identity
which carries across all graphs, blank nodes should not be
identified with other nodes or re-labeled [sic] with urirefs, in
order to ensure that the resulting graph is entailed by what one
starts with.
[...]
there is no valid RDF inference process which can produce an RDF
graph in which a single unlabeled node occurs in triples
originating from several different graphs. (Of course, such a graph
can be constructed, but it will not be entailed by the original
documents. It must reflect the addition of new information about
the identity of two unlabeled nodes.)
]]] [2]

This operation is sometimes called 'smushing'.

Bill de hÓra

[1]< http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#defmerg >
[2]< http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#entail> look for subheadings,
"Merging lemma" and "Anonymity lemma 2"