RE: silly question about rdf:about

I agree with Uche on this one -- an http:// URI identifies a document,
and not a car.  However, I can live with the other proposals that people
have put forward (Sean's technique of adding an extra node works well).
The most important thing to me, by far, is just to have a decision and
get rid of the uncertainty.  I wish someone would just declare that
"this is how URI's for identity work, and all other ways are
discouraged."