RE: Think Piece: Key Free Trust in the Semantic Web

I think I must not understand some important point of Joseph's
proposal. It seems to me that:

  a. DNS spoofing would be a reasonable way to attack access to the
     content named by the reputation server or access to the reputation
     server itself.
  b. the reputation server might not be trustworthy (I am not talking
     about the ability to "game" the reputation server, I am talking
     about a dishonest reputation server)

Franklin Reynolds