RE: CYCLES IN CLASS/PROPERTY HIERARCHIES

Hi Vassili,

Never argued with that and although I haven't seriously looked at
rdf-mt, that's what rdfs:domain is about, at least from what I
understand[1]:
"The RDF Schema type system is similar to the type systems of
object-oriented programming languages such as Java. However, RDF differs
from many such systems in that instead of defining a class in terms of
the properties its instances may have, an RDF schema will define
properties in terms of the classes of resource to which they apply. This
is the role of the rdfs:domain and rdfs:range constraints described in
Section 3."

> If anyone start to giving its own RDF/S semantics then we will
> contribute to a Big Semantic Web mess.

I never attempted to do so. Please turn the pedantic mode off ;-)

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-rdf-schema-20000327/#s2.1

With my kindest regards,

Manos