Re: #rdf-ns-prefix-confusion

Jason Diamond <jason@injektilo.org> wrote:

> An aside: I'm not on the WG but is it possible to subscribe to rdfcore
> without being able to post? I had no idea that you'd been discussing this

Sadly, I don't think so (although it does seem you're able to post without
being able to subscribe!).

> issue to death on that list. The archives are public but it's just not as
> convenient for me as using my own mail client.

I'd forward you the mail I got, but that'd probably be slow and unreliable.
A better solution, I've found, is to use SpyOnIt.com and have it notify you
when the archives are updated:

http://www.spyonit.com/Add?_spyid=genericchanged&_name=w3c-rdfcore-wg%40w3.o
rg+Mail+Archives&location=http%3A%2F%2Flists.w3.org%2FArchives%2FPublic%2Fw3
c-rdfcore-wg%2F

I'd set up a procmail filter, but the list is sent to the wrong address for
that.

Hope this helps,