RE: rdfapi question

What about :

class c is a subclass of class b (+other properties)

parser:create node c with all its properties, including that it is a
subclass of b
parser:create node b with no properties

class b is a subclass of class a (+other properties)

parser:add properties to node b, including that it is a subclass of b
parser:create node a with no properties

class a has properties

parser:add properties to node a

EOF

parser:run through all nodes and find a class that isn't a subclass of
anything

or won't your language allow this?
I'm sure this could be rephrased with markers for the superclasses instead,
or even if need be a temporary tree could be built prior to creating the
objects

---
Danny Ayers
http://www.isacat.net