RE: Represent a simple HTML file with RDF

What about:

              xmlns = "some URL you make up to represent the meaning of your fields">
 <rdf:Description rdf:about="filename.html">
    <name1>value1</name1>
    <name2>value2</name2>
</rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

however, this only works if the field names make proper XML tag names.

Ron