RE: Decentralized RDF Distribution

Hey, FWIW I have just decided to do something similar (and I give credit to
Dan for saying it first on rss-dev), but not using any sort of XML format at
this time -- just plain ol' triples.
http://joshua.editthispage.com/2001/02/18

I just want to throw a few simple tools together to prove out the concept
and then see how generic XML formats can be used..