Last call on XLink -> RDF mapping

Hi,

I've made another pass over the XLink->RDF draft NOTE.
Changes:
   1) I've said that links without an arcrole attribute
      SHOULD be ignored, but still allow the element type
      to be used as the predicate. This seems the best
      compromise between safety and capability.
   2) I've added an appendix that provides a simple XSLT
      stylesheet and Java extension function to harvest
      simple links.
   3) Some restructuring to reduce the amount of material
      that gets duplicated.
   4) Some edits in the section on Synthesizing XPointers.
      Gist of that is that implementations MUST synthesize
      some kind of XPointer (since they have to point into
      an XML document, there is little else they could do).
      ANY form of XPointer is allowed, although one that uses
      the ChildSeq abbreviation is recommended.
   5) assorted minor edits.

Any last comments, requests, ...? Time is short, I'm
sending this in Friday unless the XLink WG has large
comments Thursday.

Ron

 <<xlink2rdf3.html>>  <<xlink2rdf3.xml>>  <<xlink2rdf-fig1.gif>>
<<xlink2rdf-fig2.gif>>  <<xlink2rdf-fig3.gif>>