RE: RDF API convergence? was Re: ANNOUNCE: RDF.NET

Hi, Dan.

This is a good idea although I expect it'll be difficult to come to any sort
of reconcilliation. There are some fundamental differences between the APIs
created so far. There's push vs. pull parsers (SiRPAC vs. RDF.NET's
RDFReader) and statement-centric vs. resource-centric frameworks (Sergey's
RDF API vs. Jena).

Splitting it off into a new list could be your call. Or let the IG members
vote. I'm +0.

I've put up a list of all the known (to me) RDF APIs at [1].

Thanks,
Jason.

[1]
http://injektilo.org/rdf/apis.html