RE: A certain difficulty

What do you mean by a 'Person'?

Anything and anybody can be described from different points of view.

From the point of view of Social Security a person is something that has a
social security number, an age an employment history.

From the point of view of a bank a person is someone that has a name, an
address and a set of accounts.

If you want to express these different roles in RDF the solution proposed by
Stefan, to define a class for each role and use multiple inheritance to link
it to the resource, is the simplest and most evident solution.

It also provide a handy way of querying for information regarding a given
resource.

A remote db might store different kinds of information regarding a given
resource but you might not want all of them.

You might naturally ask for only some properties to be delivered but in many
cases it would be simpler to say, give me all the information regarding this
object considered as a BankClient (or UKCitizen or Mammal).

What would this be an impedement to?

  titto