From: www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Jeff Sussna
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 9:04 AM
To: 'Eric Hellman'; martin; www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Subject: RE: assymetric reference of properties

Seems like there might be another solution. This solution begins to step
away from "orthodox" RDF and points to taking first-class properties
seriously. It involves making the property an object in its own right. In
other words, rather than saying "x is identified by y" and "y identifies x",
one would say something along the lines of
"instance-of-identification-property connects x and y".

Jeff