RE: Towards a final consensus re statements & statings

Pierre-Antoine,

Thank you for picking up the gauntlet :)

It may amuse you to know that I started to respond point
by point to your message before reading it to the end.  I
had to laugh at myself when I discovered the refutations
I'd just written further down in your text.  :)

So thank you also for throwing that gauntlet back down
again and stomping up and down on it.

I'll respond to your proposal in a separate thread.

Brian