RE: Reificarion poll

OK, I'll walk into that one.  By equivalent, I take it we
mean repesents the same graph/set of triples.

The answer depends on the view you take about generating
bags to represent the surface syntax of the input.

If you take the view that the bags are generated, then the
two are not equivalent.

If you take the view that the bags are not generated unless
a bagId is present, then they seem equivalent to me.  Or
have I missed the point?

Brian McBride
HPLabs