RE: Relevant Technologies Document: Application Profiles

Hi Kevin,

> well-known relationships of the referenced schemas. Is that kind of
> mapping an appropriate use of the term 'application profile'?

I'm not sure, but it seems the library community has been using this term
and it's allowed me find a certain amount of relevant work. So I think we
need to mention it, even if we propose a different one and say it is
equivalent.

Mark