Re: Interesting IMS white paper re: Learning Object Usecase

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 04:42, Paul Shabajee wrote:

> Hi
>
> This is an interesting and relevant doc with respect to the Learning Object
> use case, esp. section 4, 'Library interactions with e-learning space'.

I related paper along these lines I found very interesting a couple
years ago was -

The semantic web: How RDF will change learning technology standards
Mikael Nilsson, Center for User-Oriented IT-design, Royal Institute of
Technology, Stockholm
September 27, 2001
http://www.cetis.ac.uk/content/20010927172953

A quick scan seems to indicate this is still applicable.  No action is
needed per se, but it does make for interesting reading.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/