Re: RDF Semantics: corrections

><x-flowed>pat hayes wrote:
>>
>>  The revised RDF document can be seen at
>>
>>  http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/RDF_Semantics_2004a.html
>>  http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/RDF_Semantics_2004a.html#defDinterp
>
>I did an htmldiff [attached] on that to see what had changed from the PR
>document and its covered in red.

?? I don't understand. I don't know how to use htmldiff, so I can't
check what has happened. Just doing a visual check of the html source
of the dec 15 PR and the 2004 edits shows that your change log is
picking up all kinds of differences that aren't there, such as
anchors that it thinks are missing but in fact are in both documents.
I have no idea why, though. Are you sure you diffed the right
documents?

>Did you start from the published PR doc and edit that

Yes. That is, I downloaded it (from
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/PR-rdf-mt-20031215/), cut and pasted the
source text into my editor, and then edited that.

>, or did you edit
>your copy and loose any changes made during the publishing process.
>
>Is there a similar problem with the 2004 version?

The 2004 a is an edit of the 2004, so I expect they will behave similarly.

>I'm not inclined to go consider any changes unless the diff tools can
>identify a small amount of changed text for review.

There should be no changes until section 5.1, and then a block
consisting of a table and 5 paragraphs should have some alterations.
Plus a few typo corrections in the appendices.

Pat

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell