[closing?] pfps-14 "Social Meaning and RDF"

Peter,

Further to your comment, recorded against the RDF Concepts document:
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-14
and your earlier response (below):

The RDF Concepts editors' draft [1] is now in what we believe to be a
near-final form.    The full list of changes to RDF Concepts in response to
this comment is listed in appendix A.1:
[[
Deleted section 4 about social meaning. cf msg from meeting at tech
plenary. Also removed previous section 2.2.8 ("A Basis for Binding
Agreements") as this also related to social meaning. Also: removed mention
in section 3.3. Datatypes about the defining authority of a datatype URI.
Small consequential changes in abstract and introduction and bulleted list
at start of section 2.2. Consequential deletion of [HTTP] and [URI-REG]