Re: [Issue needed] Re: Comments on RDF test cases

At 14:29 21/03/2003 +0000, Jan Grant wrote:

[...]

>Brian, please create an issue ID for this: "need negative test case for
>aboutEach as a property element."

Hmm, Jan, are you in any doubt about this?  I can create an issue for this
if you like, but I suggest that it is within your editorial discretion to
accept this.  You will need to get the test case approved by the WG but I
think that is a formality and you can always get back to Arjohn if any
issues turn up.

Brian