Re: [issue needed] Re: RDFCore last call WD's: Two comments on the RDF documents

Brian McBride wrote:

> At 16:10 26/02/2003 -0500, Frank Manola wrote:
>
>> Brian--
>>
>> Can I have an issue for this please?  Basically I'm raising this (or at
>> least the part about the Primer;
>

> You certainly can, but I'm not sure what the issue about the primer is.
>
> My (hurried) reading is that Bob is dissatisfied with the specification
> of reification, not with the primer.  I expect that when we discuss an
> issue, we will consider what other documents are affected by any
> decision we make and action any appropriate changes.
>
> However, if you feel there is a separate issue with the primer, then if
> you could provide a summary, I'll be happy to record it.
>
> Fair?

Fine with me.  The issue about the Primer was raised in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0125.html
It was explicitly about the Primer apparently illustrating a nested
statement, which wasn't the intent, and I agreed to change that.
However, later messages in the thread brought in propositional attitudes
and other issues, and I wasn't sure that I could handle those just in
the Primer.  I agree that Bob's basic concerns are with the
specification of reification, which is why I explicitly mentioned the
connection.  At the same time, if we change the specification of
reification, then we probably need to change the Primer (and I'd like
some guidance on how, when we come to that).

--Frank